Wide Range of Topics Covered
I came across your website today and also downloaded your recent eBook. I appreciate the info provided and the range of topics covered.
I wonder if you could spare a few minutes for me, as I plan on coming in July 2016 with my family for exploratory trip of 3 to 6 weeks. (Not sure yet for how long exactly.)
Your replies to my few questions will be most welcome.
1) Is it dangerous in general to drive around during the day in rented car, are such cars targeted by robbers?
2) Is it dangerous, in your opinion, to drive in a rented car from Managua Airport to Leon ( I will not drive at night)?
3) I think of buying a plot of land. Have you heard of squatters settling on land if owner is not around for 5 years?
4) Currently I am thinking of the area between Leon and the Pacific coast. Do you think yearly commune land taxes will be high?
5) Are the upkeep costs for agricultural/buildable land high if land left unoccupied to for 5 years?
Any ideas you are willing to share with me will be much appreciated.